About the software
When making the switch to Galaxy, you don’t have to say goodbye to your old stuff. The content you were using before – your photos, settings and call history – get to stay with you on your new Galaxy.
Slip into a brand new Galaxy and bring what you’ve collected along the way. Keep all your photos, calendar dates, alarms and even call history. We made switching as easy as possible so you can dive right in.
Moving to Galaxy from another OS isn’t hard with Smart Switch. The app works with many devices, making the upgrade to Galaxy a seamless process for everyone.
Transfer, back up or restore whatever way fits you best. Make a device-to-device connection wirelessly or with the USB-OTG adapter provided in-box, or use a backup file from external storage.
The main features of Samsung Smart Switch are:
- Conveniently send Watch data to your new phone
- transfer data from Android to Galaxy
- transfer data from iPhone/iPad to Galaxy
Samsung Smart Switch v4.3.22063.6 System Requirements
|Smart Switch for Windows
|OS: Windows 7 or later
Microsoft Media Feature Pack
|Smart Switch for Mac
|OS: Mac OS X 10.9 or later
|MAC supported model
Hardware: Models released after 2013*
How to Download and Install Samsung Smart Switch v4.3.22063.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Smart_Switch_setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Samsung Smart Switch v4.3.22063.6 installed on your PC.