About the software
Grids bring the best Instagram experience to your Mac, with Stories (the first and only app that supports stories!), Direct Message, and Large/Fullscreen photo and video viewing.
As featured on TheNextWeb, AppAdvice, iDownloadBlog, DigitalTrends, and many others.
The main features of Grids for Instagram are:
- Upload photos and videos directly from your desktop.
- Switch between multiple accounts seamlessly.
- Clean and smart UI works amazingly at fullscreen as well as at widget size.
- Get notification when there are news feeds, followers, likes, comments, mentions, or requests.
- Like, comment, follow, search, explore.
- View and post Stories. The only desktop app that supports Instagram Stories!
- Start a conversation with friends. Share posts, profiles, tags, and locations.
- Automatically adjust the layout to window size, presenting Instagram photos beautifully.
- Utilize your big screen. View photos and videos in large/fullscreen view. Grids are for desktops!
- Bookmark people, location, hashtag, or single photo/video.
Grids for Instagram v8.0.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Grids for Instagram v8.0.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Grids_setup_8.0.6_x64.exe” and install the software
- Copy Grids.exe and libfcs.dll from the x64 folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- After installation, run Reg.reg to register the software.
- You now have the full version of Grids for Instagram v8.0.6 installed on your PC.