About the software
Add notes & annotations to any PDF document – comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even designs and drawings
Save annotations in the original file. Share them with coworkers, email them to partners or send them back to the author. No special software is required to view the marked-up document.
Type comments right over PDF content, paste in images and use a stylus or drawing tablet if available.
Restore the original document at any time. Remove or hide all markup with just one click.
Insert blank pages for more space. Or put your comments anywhere on a page.
The main features of PDF Annotator are:
- Make a short comment on a long document
- Fill in or sign a form or agreement, and return it by email
- Proofread, review and correct a document right on your screen
- Make notes and drawings right on the pages
- Illustrate your ideas and suggestions
- Grade student papers right on your PC, laptop or Tablet PC
PDF Annotator v18.104.22.1685 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7.
How to Download and Install PDF Annotator v22.214.171.1245
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy PDFAnnotator_Loader.exe from the Loader folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of PDF Annotator v126.96.36.1995 (x64) installed on your PC.