About the software
Paprika is an app that helps you organize your recipes, make meal plans, and create grocery lists. Using Paprika’s built-in browser, you can save recipes from anywhere on the web.
Want to access your recipes on your phone or tablet? Our cloud sync service allows you to seamlessly sync your data across all of your devices.
- Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
- Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
- Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
- Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you’re done with them, and tap to highlight your current step.
- Scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
- Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
- Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
- Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
- Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
- Save time and money by planning your meals by the week! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
- Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
Paprika Recipe Manager System Requirements
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor or Higher
- OS Type: Windows 7,8,10
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- HDD/SSD: 3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)
- Net: Mobile or Wifi
How to Download and Install Paprika Recipe Manager
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.msi and install the software
- Copy Paprika.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Paprika Recipe Manager v3.2.1 installed on your PC.
- Note: App might crash if you check the about dialog