About the software
If you want to setup your computer system again you need to have the licenses and serial numbers at hand for all the software programs that you have purchased and registered. This does include the Windows product key but also other serial numbers for applications like Nero, Office, VMWare and pretty much every other application.
Instead of searching for the keys in your e-mails, manuals and recipes you could use another approach. LicenseCrawler is a sweet little application that scans the Windows Registry for Windows product keys and other serial numbers and licenses.
The LicenseCrawler can discover application product keys and other serial numbers or licenses very quickly and supports all versions of Windows operating system from Windows 95 over Windows 7 to Windows Server 2008 R2 (64Bit).
The portable-version can be run from any location and would be a perfect fit for a USB stick. The software is ideal to backup your system, help IT-Service members and for forensic services.
Asking clients to find serial and license keys is often very frustrating. Instead, tech support can simply run License Crawler without having to interact with the client at all.
The main features of LicenseCrawler are:
- sweet little application
- tech support
LicenseCrawler v2.9.2742 System Requirements
- Operating System: Operating System: Win95, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Server 2008 R2 64Bit, Server 2012, and more.
How to Download and Install LicenseCrawler v2.9.2742
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run licensecrawler_setup.exe and install the software.
- After installation, run license.dat to register the software
- You now have the full version of LicenseCrawler v2.9.2742 installed on your PC.