About the software
Manually searching for drivers can be quite tiresome, as finding correct driver versions may be difficult for a casual user. Outbyte Driver Updater takes all the pain out of the process by automating both searching and updating your drivers. It scans your computer to identify currently installed devices and drivers, and recommends updates only from official sources, so you can relax when choosing which updates to apply.
Driver updates help keep your PC shipshape by preventing performance issues commonly caused by outdated or missing drivers.
Outbyte Driver Updater gives you a hand by figuring out which device drivers are outdated, corrupted, or missing from your device. Outdated device drivers can contain security or stability issues when not updated – they can even cause peripherals like the mouse or keyboard to stop working. Driver Updater helps avoid these issues with regular driver updates.
The main features of Outbyte Driver Updater are:
- Driver Updates
- Scan Scheduler
- Back-Up & Restore
- Optimize PC performance
Outbyte Driver Updater v18.104.22.16854 System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10.
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
How to Download and Install Outbyte Driver Updater v22.214.171.12454
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy DriverUpdater.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Outbyte Driver Updater v126.96.36.19954 installed on your PC.