About the software
Avast Driver Updater is one of the best Windows driver updater software. We can scan for and download 35 million different drivers, that will let you update graphics drivers, update audio drivers, and more. Avast is also one of the world’s biggest and most trusted cybersecurity brands, which means we ensure our software meets only the highest standards in both security and performance.
Avast Driver Updater helps your PC work smoothly with connected printers, scanners, cameras, and other devices by automatically fixing and updating drivers from over 100 major brands.
Drivers are programs and programs can sometimes be faulty or contain security gaps. These gaps can be exploited by attackers to access your data or make changes to your operating system. Driver Updater scans for weaknesses, identifies outdated or broken drivers, and notifies users as soon as a secure update is available.
The main features of Avast Driver Updater are:
Avast Driver Updater v2.5.9 System Requirements
- PC with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 (both the 32 and 64-bit versions, excluding Mixed Reality, Mobile, IoT, Starter, and RT editions)
- Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE3 instructions.)
- 1 GB RAM or above
- 1 GB free space on the hard disk.
How to Download and Install Avast Driver Updater v2.5.9
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “AvastDriverUpdater-setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy Avast Driver Updater.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Avast Driver Updater v2.5.9 installed on your PC.