for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PCHelpSoft Driver Updater v6.1.765 on your computer.
About the software
Hardware devices need special programs called “drivers” to communicate with your computer and work correctly.
If you have ever tried to add a new mouse, printer or other hardware to your computer, you will know that finding the right driver to make the device work can be time-consuming. It is difficult and sometimes very frustrating tracking down the correct driver for a single device, not to mention the often dozens of hardware devices connected to your computer.
PC HelpSoft Driver Updater solves these problems by easily and quickly finding and installing drivers.
PC HelpSoft Driver Updater scans a database of more than 820,000 devices in real time to find the exact software update for your PC devices.
The main features of PCHelpSoft Driver Updater are:
- Automatic Scan for outdated drivers
- Automatically Download and install Up-To-Date Official Drivers
- Optimize Hardware PC Performance
- Create Backups for Old Drivers
- Schedule Scans
- Driver History
- Easy Process to Fix Issues
- System Restore
- Complete Driver List
PCHelpSoft Driver Updater v6.1.765 System Requirements
- Windows 32bit & 64bit including Windows 11, 10, 8 & 8.1, Windows 7
- Pentium Class CPU, 64 Mb RAM, 10 Mb Hard Drive Space
How to Download and Install PCHelpSoft Driver Updater v6.1.765
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy PCHelpSoftDriverUpdater_Loader.exe from the Loader folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of PCHelpSoft Driver Updater v6.1.765 installed on your PC.