About the software
This software update program is for the customer-owned product listed above (the “affected product”), and is provided only on acceptance of the agreement listed below. By selecting “Accept” and clicking “Download”, you are held to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement. Be sure you understand the terms of the agreement before beginning download.
Remote control of most Nikon digital camera settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture, from a computer.
Collaboration with other Nikon software, such as viewing / photofinishing software NX Studio facilitating post-processing workflow
LiveView support enables simultaneous adjustment of focus point and/or shutter release, and confirmation of the image on a computer screen.
Operation by wired and wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
The main features of Nikon Camera Control Pro are:
- Digital SLR Cameras
- Mirrorless Cameras
- NIKKOR Lenses
- Compact Digital Cameras
- SoftwareFilm SLR Cameras
- Nikon Photo Sharing Service
- Digiscoping System
- Field microscopes
- Binocular Telescope
Nikon Camera Control Pro v2.34.2 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Intel Celeron, Pentium 4, or Core series, 1 GHz or better
- 1 GB or more (1.5 GB or more recommended)
- A minimum of 500 MB available on the start-up disk (1 GB or more recommended)
- Resolution: 1024 × 768 pixels (XGA) or more
- Colors: 24-bit color (True Color) or more
How to Download and Install Nikon Camera Control Pro v2.34.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “S-CCPRO_-023402WF-ALLIN-ALL___.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found in serial.txt
- You now have the full version of Nikon Camera Control Pro v2.34.2 (x64) installed on your PC.