About the software
Navicat for Oracle improves the efficiency and productivity of Oracle developers and administrators with a streamlined working environment. Optimizing your Oracle development – create, organize, access, and share information quickly and securely. Navicat for Oracle is compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS and Oracle Cloud, and supports local/remote Oracle servers.
The main features of Navicat for Oracle are:
- Seamless Data Migration
- Diversified Manipulation Tool
- Easy SQL Editing
- Intelligent Database Designer
- Data Visualization Tool
- Data Generation Tool
- Increase Your Productivity
- Make Collaboration Easy
- Advanced Secure Connection
- Cross-Platform Licensing
- Dark Mode
- WindowsMicrosoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, Server 2008, Server 2012, Server 2016, Server 2019
- macOSmacOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 11 Big Sur, macOS 12 Monterey
- LinuxDebian 9, Debian 10, Debian 11, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, Fedora 33, Fedora 34, Fedora 35, Linux Mint 19, Linux Mint 20, Deepin 20
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “navicat161_ora_en_x64.exe” and install the software
- Run Navicat_Keygen_Patch_v18.104.22.168_By_DFoX.exe from the Navicat_Keygen_Patch_By_DFoX.rar and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Navicat for Oracle v16.1 (x64) installed on your PC.