About the software
Navicat for PostgreSQL is an easy-to-use graphical tool for PostgreSQL database development. From writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases, Navicat for PostgreSQL is designed to accommodate a wide range of users, from PostgreSQL beginners to seasoned developers. Connect to local/remote PostgreSQL servers and compatible with cloud databases like Amazon Redshift, Amazon Aurora, Amazon RDS, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure, and all PostgreSQL database objects.
The main features of Navicat for PostgreSQL are:
- Object Designer
- Data Manipulation
- Data Synchronization
- Structure Synchronization
- Data Generation
- Code Completion
- Code Snippet
- Navicat Collaboration
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run navicat161_pgsql_en_x64.exe and install the software.
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Navicat for PostgreSQL v16.1.15 (x64) installed on your PC.