About the software
MixW 4 is a new multi-mode, multi-platform software for radio amateurs. A completely new outlook. Tons of new features. JT65 and FT8 modes. KiwiSDR as an external RX. More coming. Now for Windows 7 and newer operating.
The main features of MixW4 are:
- Three in one (Logger, Digital, Contests)
- KiwiSDR support
- Digital mods including FT8 and FT4 with proprietary digital signal processing algorithms
- Unique CW software algorithm with fine-tuning for solid (FB) signal.
- User manual in English, Dutch and German languages
- Convenient interface with the ability to multi-window, customize fonts, and display
- A wide range of macros allowing for faster communication
- Contest mode with support for modules with extended statistics – you can write contest modules yourself
- User-Defined Contest – take part in any contest
- Simple scripting programming language to write additional modules and statistics by yourself
- Technical support by e-mail (response time no more than 24 hours considering WorldWide service)
MixW4 v1.4.2 System Requirements
- Windows 7 or later with the following minimum configuration:
- 2 GHz processor 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8 GB available hard disk space
- Screen resolutions 1920×1200
How to Download and Install MixW4 v1.4.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run MixW4-1.4.2-win64.exe and install the software
- Run Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of MixW4 v1.4.2 (x64) installed on your PC.