About the software
Separate dialogue from common types of background noise such as wind, rustle, traffic, hum, clicks and pops.
Extract:Dialogue is a plug-in that separates dialogue from common types of background noise such as wind, rustle, traffic, hum, clicks and pops. The algorithm works in real time and is based on deep learning. It has been trained on thousands of high-quality voice recordings and an equally extensive set of common noise sources. The extensive training enables the artificial intelligence to automatically distinguish dialogue from noise without user interaction. This makes Extract:Dialogue extremely easy to use – just add it to your dialogue bus and let it do its magic.
Version 1.5 requires less CPU and introduces a novel artificial intelligence model that can correct phase distortions and destructive interference between the dialogue and the noise signal. This improves the naturalness of the voice, especially when dealing with noise that overlaps with the dialogue in the frequency spectrum.
Even though the noise reduction is fully automatic, the plug-in interface does offer simple controls to adjust the sensitivity of the noise detection and the maximum noise attenuation. The sensitivity can even be adjusted independently in up to three frequency bands. The maximum attenuation control is very handy when you only want to reduce the noise without removing it completely. All the parameters are fully automatable as you would expect.
Acon Digital Extract:Dialogue is available as VST, VST3 or AAX for both Windows and Mac or as AU plug-ins for Mac. There are 32 and 64 bit versions for Windows. The Mac version is 64 bit and runs natively on both ARM (such as Apple M1) and Intel processors.
The main features of Acon Digital Extract Dialogue are:
- Fully automatic noise reduction based on deep learning
- Global sensitivity control
- Frequency dependent sensitivity control in up to three bands: Low shelf, peak and high shelf
- Adjustable maximum attenuation
- Solo noise mode
- Spectrum analyzer for input audio and removed noise
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets
- Save, load and categorize user presets
- Resizable graphical user interface
Acon Digital Extract Dialogue v1.5 System Requirements
- Windows 7 / 8.x / 10 / 11
- Intel Core i5 or AMD multi-core processor (Intel Core i7 or faster recommended)
- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 or higher recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB free HD space
- A host application that is compatible with VST, VST3 or AAX (Pro Tools 12 or higher)
How to Download and Install Acon Digital Extract Dialogue v1.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run ExtractDialogue_Win64_1_5_0.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen folder and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Acon Digital Extract Dialogue v1.5 (x64) installed on your PC.