About the software
miMind is a powerful mind-mapping tool designed to create and share ideas and activities, such as project planning, brainstorming ideas, designing, thought structuring, summarizing ideas, discussions, poster presentations, project demonstrations, and many other creative applications.
The base version is free on all available platforms. Currently, upgrade to premium version with advance features is available for purchase on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS platforms. Pricing and licensing information are available in the corresponding ‘Store’ pages linked in the navigation menu above (on the top of this page).
The main features of miMind Pro are:
– user friendly, intuitive, easy to use/navigate, and unique interfaces,
– simple, flexible and smart UI.
– export to many formats: images (jpeg/jpg, png, tga, bmp/bitmap), pdf, text, xml files
– no ads/advertisements, no sign-up required, completely free
– multi-level, logical, hierarchical frameworks, many layout schemes
– lines and curves, shapes (square, rectangle, oval, circle, hexagon, cloud, octagon, etc.)
– online backup, storage, and restore
– copy paste, duplicate, detach reattach nodes
– undo redo, collapse expand, zoom scroll, crop rotate, drag-n-drop
miMind Pro v3.13 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core
- 2 GB RAM or greater
- 1.5 GB available disk space
How to Download and Install miMind Pro v3.13
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “miMind_v3.13_setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy miMind.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of miMind Pro v3.13 installed on your PC.