This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Intel Driver & Support Assistant v184.108.40.206 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Intel Driver & Support Assistant v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
About the software
The Intel® Driver & Support Assistant enables you to scan computing devices for the latest drivers available from Intel. This tool has the main interface hosted on Intel’s support website and provides a more integrated support experience to users. It has an enhanced detection engine to ensure that customers are given complete and accurate information and a scan frequency option to change from a “run-once” tool to a persistent experience that can provide customers with driver updates more quickly.
Products supported: Graphics drivers, wireless networking, Intel® SSDs, Intel® NUCs, and Intel® Compute Sticks
The main features of Intel Driver & Support Assistant are:
- Auto-detect Intel® Products
- Download Drivers & Software
- Relevant Product Support
Intel Driver & Support Assistant v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating system: This application installs on Windows 7*, Windows 8*, Windows 8.1*, Windows® 10, and Windows 11*.
How to Download and Install Intel Driver & Support Assistant v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Intel-Driver-and-Support-Assistant-Installer.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Intel Driver & Support Assistant v126.96.36.199 installed on your PC.