About the software
Display Driver Uninstaller is a driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders and files, driver store).
The AMD/NVIDIA video drivers can normally be uninstalled from the Windows Control panel, this driver uninstaller program was designed to be used in cases where the standard driver uninstall fails, or anyway when you need to thoroughly delete NVIDIA and ATI video card drivers. The current effect after you use this driver removal tool will be similar as if its the first time you install a new driver just like a fresh, clean install of Windows. As with any tool of this kind, we recommend creating a new system restore point before using it, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
If you have a problem installing an older driver or newer one, give it a try as there are some reports that it fix those problems. DDU is an application that is programmed by Ghislain Harvey aka Wagnard in our forums, Guru3D.com is the official download partner for this handy application.
Display Driver Uninstaller (v22.214.171.124) System Requirements
- Windows 7 up to Windows 11
- NVIDIA, AMD, Intel GPUs
- Also support basic Realtek audio driver cleanup.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
How to Download and Install Display Driver Uninstaller (v126.96.36.199)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “DDU v188.8.131.52.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Display Driver Uninstaller (v184.108.40.206), without any limitations, installed on your computer.