About the software
HP Support Assistant is included on the new HP desktop and notebook PCs. You can install it on PCs from other manufacturers for easy access to support resources and tools for HP printers and PCs.
Resolve many common issues using HP Support Assistant’s troubleshooters and automated fixes. For example, Audio Check can diagnose and help fix issues if you having trouble hearing sound from your computer. Performance Tune-up Check can optimize your system to help improve performance and Operating System Check can analyze and help maintain Windows on your PC.
The main features of HP Support Assistant are:
- Automated fixes and troubleshooters
- Personalized support
- Automatic updates
- Help anytime with the HP Virtual Agent
HP Support Assistant v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Operating System: Requires Windows 10 RS4 or higher
How to Download and Install HP Support Assistant v220.127.116.11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “sp140482.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of HP Support Assistant v18.104.22.168 installed on your PC.