About the software
HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool for Windows to help resolve common printing and scanning problems, such as missing or corrupt print drivers, connectivity issues, firewall issues, scan error messages, printer offline, and print jobs stuck in the print queue.
The main features of HP Print and Scan Doctor are:
- Clears print jobs stuck in the queue, resumes any paused print jobs in the queue, and resolves other print queue errors.
- Checks if the printer is offline and reconnects it to the network, if possible.
- Resolves print spooler errors.
- Troubleshoots why the printer is not found on the network (Windows only).
- Checks for and installs any available driver updates (Windows only).
- Connects the printer to the correct port if there is a port mismatch (Windows only).
HP Print and Scan Doctor v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Windows 11 version 21H2 and later
- Windows 10 version 1809 and later
- macOS 10.14 and later
How to Download and Install HP Print and Scan Doctor v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “HPPSdr.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of HP Print and Scan Doctor v184.108.40.206 installed on your PC.