About the software
Photomatix is an effective tool when you want to create an HDR effect on a single photo.
Normally, we create HDR images from a blend of three or more different exposures of the same scene. The settings chosen for the three exposures effectively tell the camera to concentrate just on the shadows or just on the highlights during each shot.
Because the camera can’t capture all the detail in the highlight and shadows in a single shot, the HDR results you’ll get when processing one image with Photomatix won’t give you as good a result as when you’re mixing information from bracketed shots.
You can, however, still tease plenty of detail from one photo to produce a good-looking HDR style photograph. You can load the single photo directly into Photomatix, or if you have a RAW file you can create ‘fake’ brackets to get even better results.
Merge three or more bracketed exposures to create one HDR (High Dynamic Range) photo that retains all the deep shadow and highlight detail.
You can shoot with confidence even if you leave your tripod at home, as Photomatix will align bracketed exposures. There is also a Ghost Removal tool, with automatic and advanced options, to eliminate unwanted artefacts caused by moving people or objects between the bracketed photos.
The main features of HDRsoft Photomatix Pro are:
- 6 HDR styles and over 70 HDR settings
- Automatic alignment of hand-held photos
- Advanced ghost removal
- Presets and tools for real estate photography
- Batch Processing
HDRsoft Photomatix Pro v6.3 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- macOS 10.8 or higher.
- 4 GB of RAM minimum, but more is highly recommended.
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space (more is recommended)
- 1,024 x 800 or greater monitor resolution.
How to Download and Install HDRsoft Photomatix Pro v6.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “PhotomatixPro63.exe” and install the software
- Open Keygen-BEAN.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of HDRsoft Photomatix Pro v6.3 installed on your PC.