About the software
ON1 HDR creates flawless, natural HDR photos, that combine the highlight and shadow details from a bracket of exposures, in the blink of an eye. You can control the movement, such as clouds and running water with a live preview. Then, perfect your HDR photos with powerful tools and presets that showcase your creativity. ON1 HDR works as both a standalone and a plugin for Lightroom Classic CC.
- Auto-aligns photos & removes ghosting
- Up to 7x faster than leading HDR apps
- Combine other exposures with HDR photos
- Create natural or surreal looking HDR photos
ON1 HDR 2022 (v184.108.40.20675) System Requirements
- Windows 10, 11 (current maintenance releases, 64 bit only)
- Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better processor(s)
- 8 GB RAM
- OpenGL 3.3 compatible video card with 512 MB VRAM, DirectX 12, 1280×800 resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
How to Download and Install ON1 HDR 2022 (v220.127.116.1175)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “ON1_HDR_2022.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “Crack” folder. Copy “ON1 HDR 2022.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of ON1 HDR 2022 (v18.104.22.16875), without any limitations, installed on your computer.