About the software
PTGui is panoramic image stitching software for Windows, macOS and Linux. Originally started as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui has evolved into a full featured, industry-leading photo stitching application.
PTGui is blazing fast! Thanks to OpenCL GPU acceleration PTGui is able to stitch a 1 Gigapixel panorama in about 25 seconds on modest hardware.
Just drop your photos into PTGui and it will figure out how they overlap. PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images and supports all lenses, including fisheyes.
PTGui gives you full control over the result, enabling you to create perfect panoramas even of difficult scenes, where other stitchers fail.
The main features of PTGui Pro are:
- Automatic stitching: create panoramas with just a few mouse clicks
- Manual mode: full control over the final result
- GPU accelerated stitching using OpenCL (on supported hardware only)
- Live preview: instantly see the effect of different settings, without the need to stitch first
- Multi row panoramas: images can be stacked both horizontally and vertically
- Many panoramic projections
- Stitch rotated and tilted images
- Create HUGE panoramas: stitch hundreds of images into multi gigapixel panoramas
- Support for jpeg, tiff and png source images
- Support for many camera RAW source images (through dcraw)
- Create panoramas in jpeg, tiff or Photoshop format
- Layered Photoshop output
- Support for 8 and 16 bit per channel images
- Panorama editor: interactive adjustment of the panorama perspective
- Create templates with frequently used settings
- Batch stitcher: prepare your projects and send them to the batch stitcher for stitching
- when you are away from your computer
- Publish to Website: create a web page to display your panorama interactively using the
- bundled Flash/HTML5 viewer
- Included spherical panorama viewer for local viewing of equirectangular panoramas
- Vignetting, exposure and white balance correction
- Global adjustment of exposure and white balance
- Automatic optimum seam placement
- ‘Fill holes’ function
- Batch Stitcher can generate control points and set up a panorama
- Batch Builder: scan folders for panoramic source images and automatically create projects
- based on a template
- Stitch and blend HDR source images into an HDR panorama
- Stitch and blend bracketed LDR source images into an HDR panorama
- Built in tone mapper
- Support for OpenEXR (.exr) and HDR Radiance (.hdr) source images
- Blend Priority parameter (useful for blending the nadir image in a spherical panorama)
- Viewpoint correction
- Exposure Fusion
PTGui Pro v10.0.15 System Requirements
- PTGui runs on Windows (Windows 7 or later), Apple Mac (macOS 10.13 or later) and Linux.
How to Download and Install PTGui Pro v10.0.15
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run PTGui_Pro_10.0.15_Setup.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on Serial.txt
- You now have the full version of PTGui Pro v10.0.15 installed on your PC.