This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Google Drive for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Google Drive on your computer.
About the software
Safely store your files and access them from any device. Choose folders on your computer to sync with Google Drive or backup to Google Photos, and access all of your content directly from your PC or Mac.
Drive works on all major platforms, enabling you to work seamlessly across your browser, mobile device, tablet, and computer.
Google Drive (v54.0.3) System Requirements
- Windows 7 and up
- Windows Server 2012 and up
How to Download and Install Google Drive (v54.0.3)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run GoogleDriveSetup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Google Drive v54.0.3 installed on your PC.