This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FBackup v9.8.656 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FBackup v9.8.656 on your computer.
About the software
FBackup has a simple interface and guides you through the process of defining a backup job using a friendly wizard that asks you:
- Where do you want to store the backup (the destination).
- What do you want to backup (the sources).
- How do you want to run the backup (using full backup that zips the files, or mirror backup that doesn’t zip them).
- When do you want to run the backup (you can schedule it to run automatically or run it manually).
Once a backup job is defined, you can run it manually by pressing the Backup button (or F6), or if you add a scheduler it will run automatically.
FBackup can easily back up sources from local drives (including USB-connected drives) or online locations (Dropbox/Google Drive) to destinations such as USB/Firewire connected devices, mapped network locations or in the cloud (Dropbox/Google Drive).
It creates either standard zip files (when using “full backup”), or exact copies of the original sources without any compression (using “mirror backup”). The best thing about this freeware backup software is that it protects your data for free.
The main features of FBackup are:
- IT’S FREE FOR PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
- AUTOMATIC BACKUPS
- BACKUP WITH STANDARD ZIP COMPRESSION
- EXACT COPIES OF FILES
- EASY TO USE
- PROTECTION AGAINST RANSOMWARE
FBackup v9.8.656 System Requirements
- Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 2 GB of computer memory (RAM)
- Dual-core processor or better
- 150 MB of free disk space (for installation)
- Screen resolution of 1024 х 768 pixels or higher
- High-speed Internet connection
How to Download and Install FBackup v9.8.656
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “fbsetup-full.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of FBackup v9.8.656 installed on your PC.