About the software
Geekbench 6 is a cross-platform benchmark that measures your system’s performance with the press of a button. How will your mobile device or desktop computer perform when push comes to crunch? How will it compare to the newest devices on the market? Find out today with Geekbench 6.
Geekbench 6 measures your processor’s single-core and multi-core power, for everything from checking your email to taking a picture to playing music, or all of it at once. Geekbench 6’s CPU benchmark measures performance in new application areas including Augmented Reality and Machine Learning, so you’ll know how close your system is to the cutting-edge.
Test your system’s potential for gaming, image processing, or video editing with the Compute Benchmark. Test your GPU’s power with support for the OpenCL, Metal, and Vulkan APIs. New to Geekbench 6 is a new GPU API abstraction layer and new Machine Learning workloads.
Geekbench uses practical, everyday scenarios and datasets to measure performance. Each test is based on tasks found in popular real-world apps and uses realistic data sets, ensuring that your results are relevant and applicable.
The main features of Geekbench Pro are:
- CPU Benchmark
- GPU Compute Benchmark
- Real-World Tests
- Geekbench Browser
- Benchmark Charts
Geekbench Pro v6.0.1 System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64-bit) or later
- 4GB of RAM
- Processor Requirements: AMD or Intel processor
How to Download and Install Geekbench Pro v6.0.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Geekbench-6.0.1-WindowsSetup.exe and install the software.
- Run Geekbench 6 Pro Patch.exe from the Patch folder and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Geekbench Pro v6.0.1 (x64) installed on your PC.