About the software
SysGauge is a system and performance monitoring utility allowing one to monitor the CPU usage, memory usage, network transfer rate, operating system performance, the status and resource usage of running processes, file system performance, USB performance, disk space usage, disk read activity, disk write activity, disk read transfer rate, disk write transfer rate, disk read IOPS and disk write IOPS for individual logical disks or all physical disks installed in the computer.
SysGauge Pro / Ultimate / Server (v8.3.12) System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install SysGauge Pro / Ultimate / Server (v8.3.12)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run sysgaugepro_setup_v8.3.12_x64.exe for PRO, sysgaugeult_setup_v8.3.12_x64.exe for ULTIMATE, sysgaugesrv_setup_v8.3.12_x64.exe for SERVER and install the software
- Run FlexenseActivator.exe to activate the software, select the .flx file in the program’s bin directory. For example, if you are trying to activate diskboss enterprise, the file diskboss.flx will be in the “C:\Program Files\DiskBoss Enterprise\bin\” directory by default.
- You may need to stop and restart the services for some of their programs or simply restart your machine before these changes will be noticeable.
- You now have the full version of SysGauge Pro / Ultimate / Server v8.3.12 installed on your PC.