About the software
Fort Firewall is an Open Source simple Windows Firewall app. Nowadays, many of us use a combination of the Windows Firewall or our router to manage our privacy and security. Fort Firewall currently allows you to make some changes to the Windows Firewall.
The main features of Fort Firewall are:
- Filter by network addresses, application groups
- Support wildcards in program path names
- Application group speed limits
- Blocklists via “Zones”
- Stores traffic statistics
- Graphical display of bandwidth
- Has own kernel driver, based on Windows Filtering Platform (WFP)
Fort Firewall v3.6.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Fort Firewall v3.6.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “FortFirewall-3.6.0-windows10-x86_64.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Fort Firewall v3.6.0 installed on your PC.