About the software
In Windows, you can use Windows Firewall to block or unblock certain applications, but it doesn’t offer an easy-to-use interface for its advanced features.
Firewall App Blocker makes the process very easy! Simply drag and drop the application you wish to block into the FAB window, or browse the hard disk to find it.That’s it!
The main features of Firewall App Blocker (Fab) are:
- User-friendly interface
- Lightweight software
- Drag & Drop support
- Block & unblock programs with a Firewall
Firewall App Blocker (Fab) v1.9 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista – (both x86 and x64)
How to Download and Install Firewall App Blocker (Fab) v1.9
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Fab_x64.exe and install the software.
- After installation, run Fab.ini to register the software
- You now have the full version of Firewall App Blocker (Fab) v1.9 (x64) installed on your PC.