This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FastStone Photo Resizer v4.4 Corporate for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FastStone Photo Resizer v4.4 Corporate on your computer.
About the software
FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported.
The main features of FastStone Photo Resizer Corporate are:
- Convert and Rename images in batch mode
- Support common image formats including loading of JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PCX, TGA,
- WMF, EMF, ICO, CUR, PPM, HEIC, WEBP and saving to JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF
- Resize, crop, change color depth, apply color effects, add text, watermark and border effects
- Rename images with sequential number
- Search and replace texts in the file names
- Preview conversion and renaming
- Support folder/non-folder structure
- Load and save options
- Support multithreading. i.e. process multiple images simultaneously for better performance
FastStone Photo Resizer v4.4 Corporate System Requirements
- Vista, Windows 7
- Windows 8.x
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
How to Download and Install FastStone Photo Resizer v4.4 Corporate
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “FSResizerSetup44.exe” and install the software
- Open keygen-REPT.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of FastStone Photo Resizer v4.4 Corporate installed on your PC.