About the software
Free Batch Photo Resizer software can easily resize photos, images and pictures (images formats including bmp, jpg, png, tif, gif, pcx, tga, exif, fpx,svg, psd, cdr, pcd, dxf, ufo, eps, ai, raw, WMF, webp, etc.) by defining new height and width pixels. Change image dimensions in bulk in seconds.
Free Batch Photo Resizer Features
- You can add single image file or load folder files to batch resize photos at once.
- It allows you to save photos as PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, and ICON formats after resizing images.
How to Batch Resize Images/Photos Quickly Using Free Batch Photo Resizer Software
3 steps to resize multiple pictures at once: step 1, download, install and run Free Batch Photo Resizer software as administrator; step 2, click “Add” button to load photos/images; step3, select photos and click “Add” button, define image output settings and then click “Resize” button to start to resize images and photos in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP.
Amazing Batch Photo Resizer System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Amazing Batch Photo Resizer
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy FreeBatchPhotoResizer.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Amazing Batch Photo Resizer v184.108.40.206 installed on your PC.