This article shows you how to download and install the full version of EncryptOnClick v2.4.10 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing EncryptOnClick v2.4.10 on your computer.
About the software
EncryptOnClick Freeware is a program that lets you securely encrypt and decrypt files.
EncryptOnClick Freeware is like hiring your own highly experienced data security guard who ensures the files you want to keep safe and out of view from others, stay that way. The program is very simple to use and features 256-bit AES encryption. You can also optionally encrypt the Zip filename for complete security.
The main features of EncryptOnClick are:
- A very secure encryption method is also used (256-bit AES encryption).
- Files are both compressed & encrypted, which results in a smaller file.
- Optionally encrypt the filenames.
- Password protected.
- Will encrypt and decrypt single files, a selection of files or all files in a folder.
- Very simple-to-use interface.
- Can be used on a USB key.
- Fully Unicode enabled so filenames in any language can be encrypted.
- If the filenames are not encrypted then the encrypted files created by EncryptOnClick can also be decrypted using WinZip 9 and newer (provided the correct password is used). If the filenames are encrypted then they can be decrypted using SecureZip (provided the correct password is used).
EncryptOnClick v2.4.10 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install EncryptOnClick v2.4.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “EncryptOnClick_Setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of EncryptOnClick v2.4.10 installed on your PC.