About the software
StableBit CloudDrive is able to encrypt the data on your cloud drive with industry standard AES-256 bit encryption, using a password key or a password phrase that only you know.
Creates a virtual hard drive that is indistinguishable from a real drive. Stores the actual data in the cloud provider of your choice (or locally).
Everything can be encrypted using industry-standard AES-256, with a key that only you know. No one can snoop on or access your data without your knowledge.
The main features of StableBit CloudDrive are:
- Light mode.
- Dark mode.
- High contrast mode.
- Automatically switches to the appropriate theme based on your system settings.
- Your data gets encrypted instantly at the time that it’s written to your cloud drive.
- Your data remains fully encrypted until it gets read from your cloud drive.
- Your data is never stored in an unencrypted form, either on your local hard drive or in the cloud.
- Only you have the one and only key that can access your data.
- No one can come to us and ask us to decrypt your data. The only person who can decrypt your data is you.
- StableBit CloudDrive uses low level kernel-based encryption for maximum performance and for full round trip encryption support.
- Industry standard AES-256 CBC is used to encrypt every bit of your data.
- The Operating System’s core services (Cryptography API: Next Generation) are used for all hashing and encryption functions in the kernel (FIPS 140-2 compliant).
- In order to protect your data from loss or corruption in the cloud, StableBit CloudDrive can store your data twice at the storage provider for redundancy.
- Duplicates the most critical parts of your cloud drive in order to protect them from loss or corruption in the cloud.
- StableBit CloudDrive accomplishes this by analyzing the drive and filesystem layouts in order to isolate the most critical data structures such as the master file table and directory indexes. *
- Does not incur the overhead of full drive drive duplication, yet still offers protection against data corruption for the drive’s most critical data structures.
StableBit CloudDrive v184.108.40.2068 System Requirements
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
- 4 GB RAM.
- Intel Core i3 processor or equivalent.
- A reliable always-on broadband Internet connection (25 Mbps down / 3 Mbps up).
How to Download and Install StableBit CloudDrive v220.127.116.118
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “StableBit.CloudDrive_18.104.22.1688_x64_Release.exe” and install the software
- Copy CloudDrive.Service.exe and CloudDrive.UI.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of StableBit CloudDrive v22.214.171.1248 installed on your PC.