This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Dropbox for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Dropbox on your computer.
About the software
Dropbox gives you secure access to all your files. Collaborate with friends, family, and coworkers from any device.
- Keep all your files securely stored, up to date, and accessible from any device.
- Quickly send any file—big or small—to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
- Keep your files private with multiple layers of protection from the service trusted by millions.
- Manage tasks, track file updates, and stay in sync with your teams and clients.
Dropbox System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or 11 not in S mode
- 1 GB of hard drive space
- 2 GBs of RAM
How to Download and Install Dropbox
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Dropbox 139.4.4896 Offline Installer.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Dropbox v139.4.4896 installed on your PC.