This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ConfigureDefender v18.104.22.168 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ConfigureDefender v22.214.171.124 on your computer.
About the software
ConfigureDefender utility is a small GUI application to view and configure important Defender settings on Windows 10/11 and Windows Server 2019+. It uses PowerShell cmdlets (with a few exceptions) to change the Windows Defender settings. Furthermore, the user can apply one of three pre-defined protection levels: DEFAULT, HIGH, INTERACTIVE, and MAX. Changing one of the protection levels requires a reboot in order to take effect.
The main features of ConfigureDefender are:
- Reporting Level (MAPS membership level)
- Average CPU Load while scanning
- Automatic Sample Submission
- Real-time Monitoring
- Potentially unwanted applications
- Cloud Protection Level (Default)
- Cloud Check Time Limit
- Behavior Monitoring
- Scan all downloaded files and attachments
ConfigureDefender v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ConfigureDefender v188.8.131.52
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “ConfigureDefender.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of ConfigureDefender v184.108.40.206 installed on your PC.