About the software
Since Vista,Microsoft Defender is included with Windows . It’s a small piece of software that runs in the background to help protect ,your computer from malware (malicious software) like viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software. Some spyware protection is better than none, and it’s built in and free! But… if you are already running something that provides great anti-malware protection, defender will probably wasting precious resources , there’s no need to have more than one application running at a time.
The problem with all Defender versions in Windows Vista and above is it’s integrated into the operating system and installs by default with no visible or hidden option to uninstall. Many people are looking for ways to disable or remove it from their system as they prefer to use other software , for example on Windows 8 and 10 you cannot turn off Microsoft Defender completely anymore , A click on Settings in Microsoft Defender opens the control panel for the program in the new Windows Settings application. You can turn the program’s real-time protection off temporarily, but if it’s off for a while Windows will turn it back on automatically. It is unclear why Microsoft made the decision to change the behavior of Microsoft Defender in this regard. What is certain however is that it will annoy users who want to disable it permanently on the computer they are working on. Defender Control is a small Portable freeware which will allow you to disable Microsoft Defenderr in Windows 10 completely.
The main features of Defender Tools are:
- Easy to Use
- Single click block/unblock
- Defender exclusion path
Defender Tools v1.15b05 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit).
How to Download and Install Defender Tools v1.15b05
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Defender.Tools.1.15.b05.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Defender Tools v1.15b05 installed on your PC.