This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Aseprite for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Aseprite on your computer.
TIP: Don’t want to pay for Netflix? Watch movies and TV shows for free on Topflix.se
About the software
Aseprite is a pixel art tool that lets you create 2D animations for videogames.
- Compose sprites using layers & frames as separated concepts
- Create images in RGBA or Indexed color modes
- Open/Save GIF animations, sequence of PNG files, etc.
- A timeline where you can copy/move layers, frames, or specific images
- Animation tools: Real-time animation preview, onion skinning, tag frames
- Pixel art tools: shading, pixel perfect strokes, RotSprite rotation, tiled mode, filled contour
- Export/import sprite sheets
- A command line interface to automate conversion and sprite sheets generation
- Updates for the whole v1.x series up to v1.9.
Aseprite System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 40 MB available space
How to Download and Install Aseprite
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run Aseprite.exe
- You now have the full version of Aseprite, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Aseprite v1.2.9