About the software
Cloud Secure helps protect your data with actionable intelligence on insider threats. It provides centralized visibility and control of all corporate data access across hybrid cloud environments to ensure security and compliance goals are met.
Gain centralized visibility and control of user access to your critical corporate data stored on-premise or in the cloud.
Replace tools and manual processes that fail to provide timely and accurate visibility into data access and control. Cloud Secure uniquely operates on both cloud and on-premise storage systems to give you real-time alerts of malicious user behaviour.
Protect organizational data from being misused by malicious or compromised users through advanced machine learning and anomaly detection.
Alerts you to any abnormal data access through advanced machine learning and anomaly detection of user behavior.
Ensure corporate compliance by auditing user data access to your critical corporate data stored on-premise or in the cloud.
The main features of Cloud Secure are:
- Detect risks and threats before they happen.
- Gain visibility into the sources of attacks.
- Have access to timely and actionable information.
- Cloud Insights analyzes data access patterns to identify risks from ransomware attacks.
Cloud Secure v1.1.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Cloud Secure v1.1.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “cloud-secure-en.exe” and install the software
- Copy winmm.dll from the Cloud Secure_v1.1.3_[Hook.dll] folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Cloud Secure v1.1.3 installed on your PC.