This article shows you how to download and install the full version of FakeFlashTest v1.1.3 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing FakeFlashTest v1.1.3 on your computer.
About the software
FakeFlashTest was designed to test for these ‘fake’ memory devices. It does not test every bit of every byte, it just looks for missing chunks of memory and so is much faster than other tests.
Aside from that, it can also prevent corruption. For instance, a 64GB SD card may only contain 16 GB of space, which can get corrupted easily, leading to data loss. Similar apps include H2Testw, DriverIdentifier, and Flash Drive/Card Tester.
The main features of FakeFlashTest are:
- Two varied modes for testing
- Test the actual memory size of USB Flash Drives and SD cards
- A pretty slick and straightforward tool
- Quick Size Test and Test Empty Space
- Perform a quick check to verify
FakeFlashTest v1.1.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install FakeFlashTest v1.1.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “FAKEFLASHTEST.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of FakeFlashTest v1.1.3 installed on your PC.