About the software
Blue Cat’s Remote Control is a plug-in and application which lets you control and monitor in real-time several MIDI controllable plug-ins or devices from a single customizable user interface.
The user interface of your favorite plug-in is not satisfying? Your favorite hardware device is too complicated to control? Your project contains hundreds of plug-ins and you would like to control them all from a single user interface? Do you need to undo/redo all your modifications? You would like to instantly recall all settings of your favorite MIDI devices from your DAW projects? This product was designed for you!
With Blue Cat’s Remote Control, you can choose any type of control (switches, faders, joysticks, knobs) or meter, assign a MIDI channel and CC number to each control, and customize its response curve. You can as well choose a built-in skin that suits your needs for every instance of the plug-in, or create your own (see the Skins section): this is the best way to create your own user interface to control your entire Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and external hardware the way you have chosen.
Since the Remote Control can also be controlled via MIDI, you can also use it to remap and transform MIDI messages, from one MIDI CC to another, with different response curves or MIDI channels.
The main features of Blue Cats Audio Remote Control are:
- Virtual MIDI control surface and monitoring tool.
- Control or monitor in real-time any MIDI-controllable plug-in or external MIDI device.
- 30 built-in skins with various types of controls and meters (knobs, faders, switches, joysticks…).
- Customize the controls response curve with advanced settings.
- Create your own Digital Workstation controller thanks to the KUIML Language.
- Transform automation lanes into MIDI CC messages.
- Instant preset recall with MIDI CC messages.
- Easy controls assignments with MIDI learn.
Blue Cats Audio Remote Control v3.1 System Requirements
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10.
- For the plug-in, any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64-bit).
- For the standalone application, an ASIO, MME, or WASAPI compatible audio interface (ASIO recommended).
Mac OS X
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor.
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer.
- For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit) .
- For the standalone application, a Core Audio compatible audio interface.
How to Download and Install Blue Cats Audio Remote Control v3.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the BlueCatRemoteControlAAXDemoSetup.exe or BlueCatRemoteControlAAXDemo-x64Setup.exe or BlueCatRemoteControlAppDemoSetup.exe or BlueCatRemoteControlAppDemo-x64Setup.exe or BlueCatRemoteControlVST3DemoSetup.exe or BlueCatRemoteControlVST3Demo-x64Setup.exe or BlueCatRemoteControlVSTDemoSetup.exe or BlueCatRemoteControlVSTDemo-x64Setup and install the software.
- Select the folder according to your system requirement, Copy & Replace the files in the folder where you installed the product.
- You now have the full version of Blue Cats Audio Remote Control v3.1 installed on your PC.