This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Autokroma Influx v1.2.1 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Autokroma Influx v1.2.1 on your computer.
About the software
Influx will allow you to import all kinds of audiovideo files directly and natively into Premiere Pro, Media Encoder , After Effects and Audition.
The main features of Autokroma Influx are:
- No need to go through an external transcoding software anymore ! Saves you time, disk space and hassle
- Import and edit in Premiere Pro
- Process your footage directly in After Effects
- Export your PrPro and AEfx projects in Media Encoder, as well as transcode your files directly from AME
- Edit your audio directly in Adobe Audition new kinds of containers, audio and also new video codecs, without re encoding or remuxing
Autokroma Influx v1.2.1 System Requirements
- macOS Intel and Apple Silicon: 10.14 to 13 (Ventura)
- Microsoft Windows 10 and 11
- Adobe 2019 to 2023 included (Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, After Effects, Audition)
How to Download and Install Autokroma Influx v1.2.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Influx v1.2.1 Installer.exe and install the software.
- Copy ffkroma_influx.dll, InfluxAdobe.prm, and Influx.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Autokroma Influx v1.2.1 (x64) installed on your PC.