This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Media Encoder 2022 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Media Encoder 2022 on your computer.
About the software
Ingest, transcode, create proxies, and output to almost any format you can imagine. Automate your workflows with presets, Watch Folders, and Destination Publishing. Use Time Tuner to invisibly adjust duration, and apply LUTs and Loudness corrections without having to re-open projects. Tight integration with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and other applications provides a seamless workflow.
The main features of Adobe Media Encoder 2022 are:
- Playlist selection when publishing to YouTube
- Add custom titles when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo
- Notification for missing items in queue before encoding
- Time Tuner effect improvements
- Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
- Timecode modification for 720p 59.94 media
- Support for Color Profiles from After Effects sources
- Option to maintain playback in Premiere Pro while rendering in Media Encoder
- Streamlined bit depth and alpha channel settings (QuickTime only)
- Export support for ambisonic audio (H.264 only)
Adobe Media Encoder 2022 System Requirements
How to Download and Install Adobe Media Encoder 2022
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Adobe.Media.Encoder.2022.v22.214.171.124.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Adobe Media Encoder 2022 (x64) installed on your PC.