This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03 on your computer.
About the software
AutoHotkey provides a simple, flexible syntax allowing you to focus more on the task at hand rather than every single little technicality. It supports not only the popular imperative-procedural paradigm but also object-oriented and command-based programming.
The main features of AutoHotkey are:
- Remap easy to reach but rarely used keys
- Use any keys as modifiers
- Make the mouse wheel perform alt-tabbing
- Make a keyboard key become a mouse button
- Make your hotkeys context-sensitive
- Define abbreviations that expand as you type them
AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Pentium 1 or better CPU
- 10MB of HDD space
- 20MB of RAM.
How to Download and Install AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “AutoHotkey_1.1.34.04_setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03 installed on your PC.