About the software
AutoHotkey provides a simple, flexible syntax allowing you to focus more on the task at hand rather than every single little technicality. It supports not only the popular imperative-procedural paradigm but also object-oriented and command-based programming.
The main features of AutoHotkey are:
- Remap easy to reach but rarely used keys
- Use any keys as modifiers
- Make the mouse wheel perform alt-tabbing
- Make a keyboard key become a mouse button
- Make your hotkeys context-sensitive
- Define abbreviations that expand as you type them
AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Pentium 1 or better CPU
- 10MB of HDD space
- 20MB of RAM.
How to Download and Install AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “AutoHotkey_1.1.34.04_setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of AutoHotkey v1.1.34.03 installed on your PC.