About the software
Airy is a software developed by Airy Team for downloading videos from YouTube. The first version of the product was released in 2013. Written in Objective C, it was a basic downloading tool that could process one video at a time.
Airy Core is an open-source, fully-featured, production-ready conversational platform.
Open source conversational platform to power conversations with an open source Live Chat, Messengers like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and more – UI from Inbox to dashboards – Integrations to Conversational AI / NLP tools and standard enterprise software – APIs, WebSocket, Webhook – Create any conversational experience
The main features of Airy are:
- Teams & Routing
- Advanced Analytics
- Advanced Notifications
- Location Management
- E2E Encryption & Storage
- Full-Text Search
- Unify your messaging channels
- Stream your conversational data wherever you want
- Integrate with different NLP frameworks
- Mediate open requests with Agents via our messaging UI
- Analyze your conversations
Airy v2.9.286 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Airy v2.9.286
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy Airy.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Airy v2.9.286 installed on your PC.