This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Rainmeter for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Rainmeter on your computer.
About the software
Rainmeter allows you to display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers.
You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Rainmeter is open source software distributed free of charge under the terms of the GNU GPL v2 license.
Rainmeter System Requirements
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 and Platform Update required) and above.
- The same installer may be used on either 32-bit or 64-bit systems, and all skins and features are compatible with both architectures.
How to Download and Install Rainmeter
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Rainmeter-4.5.7.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of Rainmeter v4.5.7 installed on your PC.