About the software
URL Blocker is a tool for safe internet use. It is used for making certain web addresses (URLs) totally inaccessible from your computer. In addition to web browsers, blocked URLs apply to all user and system programs, including the background processes of the operating system.
URL Blocker data can easily be transferred to another computer. The Profiles function enables you to group and change settings immediately. It also includes a Scheduler, which can run in the background. It is able to protect specific settings with a password.
With URL Blocker, you can safely set which URLs to block from your computer, without a complex firewall program or any special network knowledge. You can easily change the list of blocked URLs at any time.
The operation of URL Blocker is based on the correct setting of the hosts file. The hosts file is a system file that fundamentally determines the operation of the system. It can only be overwritten if you have administrator rights, which means URL Blocker can only be run as an administrator.
The main features of WinTools URL Blocker are:
- modify, export, and import the list of URLs to be blocked
- without any special network knowledge.
- data can easily be transferred to another computer
WinTools URL Blocker v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install WinTools URL Blocker v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run urlblocker.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of WinTools URL Blocker v220.127.116.11 installed on your PC.