About the software
Designed with IT managers in mind, WebDrive is easy to implement on a large number of desktops. With the ability to embed the registration code, pre-set the connections that your users need and even run automated installs, large implementation could not be easier. And WebDrive’s instantly familiar interface lets you seamlessly work with cloud storage and corporate SFTP and WebDAV servers right from your desktop.
Use WebDrive as an easy way to access corporate files while working from home, with simplified access to on-prem SharePoint or popular NAS devices such as Synology. This enables your remote staff to access files as simply as if they were on your corporate network.
VPNs can be challenging and time consuming to manage, particularly with many employees working from home. Setting up a VPN can be quite complex- something that an individual remote user probably can’t do on their own, requiring the IT support team to spend significant time assisting remote users. WebDrive can also be used as a replacement for inefficient file access through VPNs, as a connection to SFTP and WebDAV servers. Thinking that now is a good time to move files to the cloud? WebDrive connects to all the popular cloud services through the convenience of a mapped drive letter – no new software for users to learn!
WebDrive allows you to backup the files on your workstation using your favorite backup software. You can easily backup your files to an offsite server and save disk space by using WebDrive’s File Manager to schedule full or partial backups.
The main features of WebDrive are:
- Map SharePoint Online as a Network Drive
- Access the Cloud in a Click
- Securely Connect to SFTP and FTP Servers
- Preconfigure Settings and Distribute
- Improve WebDAV Access
- Access Your Synology NAS From Anywhere
WebDrive v1.1.16 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Pentium® class processor or better
- 4GB of RAM is required; 8GB of RAM is recommended
- Minimum 100MB of free disk space for product and caching
- Minimum SVGA (800×600) resolution
How to Download and Install WebDrive v1.1.16
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run WebDrive+Setup.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of WebDrive v1.1.16 installed on your PC.