About the software
Video Copilot Element 3D makes it easy to make better visuals, 3D activities, and movement plans. It is a plugin for rendering that is easy to use. With this module, clients can create 3D models and 3D text and move objects with continuous movement.
The element Scene Setup features a custom user interface that allows you to assign 3D Objects into an output group. Object groups are like layers, giving users the ability to animate or control 3D objects independently through the Plug-in Effects Controls. This is useful when you want multiple Objects to animate or interact in the same scene with independent controls. The user interface also serves to extrude Shapes and create custom materials.
The preview window allows you to view your 3D models and view material looks. You can control the Brightness, hide or show the Environment map, change the Lighting Setup, Background color, whether to load the full textures or not with the Draft Textures option, or show your object’s anchor point with the Grid option. Remember these viewport options are purely for preview only, those settings will not affect your model once you are back into After Effects.
The main features of Video Copilot Element 3D are:
• Great for UI design or HUD graphics
• Composite Smoke and fire with ease
• Objects blend in 3D Space
• Built-in Bevel Presets
• Animate Individual characters
• Multiple Bevels per Object
• Combine 3D Models in groups
• Transform objects inside
• High Quality preview with reflection
• New Texture Levels control
• Edit segments and size
• Use as Particle Replicator shape
• Advanced fractal settings
• Combine with transfer modes!
Video Copilot Element 3D v2.2.3 System Requirements
• After Effects CS5 and up
• Windows 7 SP1 & up
• Mac 10.8.5 & up
How to Download and Install Video Copilot Element 3D v2.2.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software
- Copy Element.aex and ElementLicense.license from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Video Copilot Element 3D v2.2.3 installed on your PC.