About the software
Room Arranger is 3D room/apartment/floor planner with simple user interface. Once you get the basics, you can draw whatever you imagine. While having wide library of objects, you can easily create your own piece of furniture.
Room Arranger can show your project in 3D. It uses VRML standard for it. So you can put interactive 3D scene on your web.
The main features of Room Arranger are:
- Copy object properties (like Format Painter in Office)
- Snap objects to near walls while moving them with mouse
- Ceiling color
- Baseboards and crown moldings
- Doorframe has editable thickness and color
- Picture can have frame with editable thickness and color
- Window frames not scaled in 3D
Room Arranger v184.108.40.2065 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
How to Download and Install Room Arranger v220.127.116.115
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “rooarr962_64bit.exe” and install the software
- Open Keygen-Djin.rar and run keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Room Arranger v18.104.22.1685 (x64) installed on your PC.