About the software
With Skanect, capturing a full color 3D model of an object, a person or a room has never been so easy and affordable. Skanect transforms your Structure Sensor or Structure Core depth sensor into a low-cost 3D scanner able to create 3D meshes out of real scenes in a few minutes. Enter the world of 3D scanning now!
Unlike existing technologies, Skanect can acquire dense 3D information about a scene at up to 30 frames per second. Just move around your Structure Sensor or Structure Core to capture a full set of viewpoints, and you will get a 3D mesh in real time.
Skanect makes it easy to 3D scan different kinds of scenes by providing a set of predefined scenarios, suitable for most use cases. You can then share your models online in a few clicks – there’s no need to be a trained professional to start 3D scanning!
Skanect leverages consumer-grade 3D cameras like the Structure Sensor and Structure Core, limiting the hardware cost to a fraction of previous 3D scanning solutions. For a personal and hobbyist use, you can even download a free version of Skanect!
The main features of Occipital Skanect are:
- 3D Scanning
- Fast, Easy and Low-Cost
- Easy to Use
- Ultra-Low Cost
- Export OBJ, PLY, STL and VRML
- Automated watertight repairs
- Geometry simplification
- Precise model editing tools
- Wirelessly connect to Structure Sensor for mobile 3D capture
- Community-based support
- Instant export to Sketchfab online sharing platform
- Polygon export
Occipital Skanect v1.11.01.10.1 System Requirements
- CPU Reconstruction: 2 GB RAM, Quad core processor.
- GPU Reconstruction: GPU Reconstruction: 2 GB RAM, Intel Core 2, CUDA 2.0-compatible graphics card with a Compute Capability between 3.0-7.5 and 1 GB memory
- Recommended PC: Windows 7 or later (64 bits), Intel i7, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 560 or higher.
- Recommended Mac: macOS 10.13 or later, Macbook Pro 2012 or later, and Macbook Air 2013 or later.
How to Download and Install Occipital Skanect v1.11.01.10.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Skanect-1.11.0-win64.exe and install the software
- Copy xf-skanect_v1.x_kg.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Occipital Skanect v1.11.01.10.1 (x64) installed on your PC.