About the software
Windows Updates Blocker service protection removes “writing” access to the service registry keys for all. It can be removed easily by Windows restore updates tools or by antivirus. StopUpdates10 monitors Windows update service in the background and automatically fixes broken protection.
StopUpdates10 creates the policy registry keys to block updates. It is for Windows 7-8. Microsoft ignores these policies in the latest Windows 10 versions.
StopUpdates10 blocks the execution of several processes used for updating, related to Windows Upgrade Assistant, Windows as a Service Medic.
StopUpdates10 blocks Windows Update service using its own service: Updates Guard. Also, it blocks Windows Update Medic Service (“WaasMedicSvc”), because the ‘Medic’ service can restore updates.
The main features of StopUpdates10 are:
- Stops Windows updates.
- Stops forced upgrades.
- Stops annoying upgrade notifications.
- Restore updates with one click.
- Pauses updates.
- Disables Windows 7-8 ‘End of support’ and ‘End of Service’ notifications.
StopUpdates10 v3.7.2022.712 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11/10/8/7 32-bit or 64-bit.
How to Download and Install StopUpdates10 v3.7.2022.712
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “stopupdates10setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of StopUpdates10 v3.7.2022.712 installed on your PC.