About the software
Professional Video Editing, Audio production, and DVD/Blu-ray Disc Authoring
Vegas Pro 12 is an integrated, forward-thinking production environment designed for a new generation of creative professionals. Combining a familiar track-based timeline with hundreds of thoughtful workflow innovations, Vegas Pro 12 is a refreshing, modern approach to post-production. Supporting more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before, Vegas Pro 12 makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision.
the most innovative video editing software
Innovative editing tools
Edit SD, HD, 2K and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The Vegas Pro 12 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. The new Expanded Edit Mode temporarily splits the track at the edit point and enables you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media is playing, creating a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
Powerful effect and compositing engine
Combine up to 32 high-quality, keyframeable effects per Effects Chain and apply them at the Event, Track, Media, or Project level. Vegas Pro 12 uses an advanced plug-in architecture based on the OpenFX standard, for hundreds of optional effects from leading visual effects developers. Parent-Child tracks and sophisticated 2D and 3D compositing modes provide a powerful, flexible effects environment. Shape Masking tools and FX Masking capabilities are new for Vegas Pro 12, along with the Color Match plug-in, to quickly match the color characteristics from one clip to another.
Shape masking tools
While the Vegas Pro Bezier Masking Tool is powerful and accurate, it can be overly complex for masking simple shapes. The new rectangle/square and oval/circle Masking Tools make it easy to mask portions of the media by drawing the desired shape over the appropriate areas.
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. Vegas Pro 12 provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media — all using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported. Stereoscopic Auto-Pairing allows bulk pairing of stereoscopic 3D subclips on the timeline, with the ability to automatically pair stereoscopic 3D media created with the Sony PMW-TD300 or a pair of PMW-F3 cameras using the 3D Link feature.
Titler Pro 1.0 from NewBlueFX
Create high-quality titles with Titler Pro 1.0, a full-featured titling application from NewBlueFX. Titler Pro enables users to add animations, professional-style templates, and effects to their title sequences. Work in real-time with GPU-accelerated effects and transitions, and easily move text on the X, Y, and Z axes within the Vegas Pro 12 workspace. With 2D and 3D capabilities, Titler Pro 1.0 is the perfect addition to the stereoscopic 3D toolset.
Superior audio control
Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX and VST audio plug-ins. Vegas Pro 12 includes support for new 64-bit versions of Sony’s Noise Reduction 2.0, Wave Hammer, Acoustic Mirror, and more. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control, with sample-based accuracy.
Powerful Blu-ray Disc authoring (included with Vegas Pro 12 only; not included with Vegas Pro 12 Edit)
Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc directly from the Vegas Pro 12 timeline for high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software to author DVD or Blu-ray Disc projects with subtitles, multiple languages, and numerous playback menus. Preview and test your work in real time. Import layered Photoshop .PSD files for buttons and other graphic elements. The MainConcept AVC encoder now supports variable bit rates up to 40 Mbps and average bit rate of 25 Mbps, for better HD quality than ever before.
Broad format support
Vegas Pro pioneered the concept of format-native editing, and the latest version continues that legacy by supporting today’s most popular camcorder formats including XDCAM, NXCAM, AVCHD, HDCAM SR, DSLR h.264 QuickTime and RED. New for version 12 is support for Sony’s XAVC 4K format, Panasonic P2 DVCPRO and AVC-Intra media. Projects can now be encoded to HDCAM SR MXF files, for pristine quality edit masters.
Designed for performance
64-bit operating systems are the best choice for high-end performance. By focusing exclusively on 64-bit operating systems, Vegas Pro 12 overcomes many of the limitations of legacy 32-bit software/hardware architecture, enabling users to enjoy superior performance and improved stability for memory-intensive projects and formats. Working with OpenCL supported devices from AMD and NVIDIA, Vegas Pro 12 leverages GPU acceleration for video FX, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, track motion and encoding, providing a significantly faster workflow. GPU acceleration streamlines the video editing experience in Vegas Pro 12 by providing playback performance gains and faster rendering times, ideal for industry professionals who work on tight deadlines where every second counts.
Smart Proxy workflow
Create high-performance, edit-friendly Smart Proxy clips in the Project Media view, to achieve faster playback on a wider variety of hardware. Media will automatically and dynamically switch from original to proxy based on the Preview playback settings. To ensure optimum quality, original media files will be used for the final render.
Import and export a wide range of project files to and from Vegas Pro 12. The built-in software can convert between the native .veg file and AAF, for Avid ProTools, XML for Apple Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X (export only) and DaVinci Resolve 8, and .prproj for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6.
You can download Vegas Pro 18 from: https://mysoftwarefree.com/vegas-pro-18-free-download/
Sony Vegas Pro 12 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit SP2, Windows 7 64-bit, or Windows 8 64-bit operating system
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering require an OpenCL-supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with 512MB memory or more.
How to Download and Install Sony Vegas Pro 12
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Close internet connection.
- Install application by running “vegaspro12.0.367.exe”
- Copy “vegas.pro.12.-patch.exe” from the folder “patch – KHG” and paste it in to the installation folder. Run it and click on the “patchΘ button. Installation folder is by default: C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 12.0
- Use your firewall to stop internet connection of application.
- Don’t update it. You may use it without firewall with your risk.
- You now have the full version of Sony Vegas Pro 12, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Sony Vegas Pro 12 Build 367 (64 bit patch-KHG)